Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stage 2... Feeling Sorry for Myself.

The ankle business is starting to weigh on my mind... Before today there was a sort of denial that it might be anything serious until I made an appointment with my physio and then I sort of admitted to myself that there's a reason it's still swollen and very sore 4 days later despite diligent icing and rest etc...

It's hard to imagine that I'll be out for 4-6 weeks or maybe longer cause walking doesn't hurt too much, except when I turn corners and then I have to be a little more nimble than usual... Cycling is fine too, but uphill might pose issues...

A running pace had been established too and I was psyched to improve my distance, speed, fitness etc...

The fall I took on saturday has changed the next month for me...
Time to rediscover my love of being fluent in handstand,  and remind my hands of finger boards and make an introduction to the Co op campus board...

If the Co op is still there in a month that is...

2 comments: