Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Bank.

So to counter the moaning I did on Thursday, I think it's important to acknowledge a good session...

Today I climbed as well as I ever have before at the board for 3 hours - sent two new problems, and came away feeling really good about my climbing...

This training thing is a head trip.

We had a chat about it and I agree that the time spent at the board shouldn't have success or failure attached to it. It's simply time spent training.

Full stop.

'Good' session or 'bad' session it's money in the bank. Always.

I wish the rain would timetable itself for the weekdays so I might get on some actual rock...

If it craps out tomorrow as well, it'll have been about 3 weeks since I was on rock by next weekend...

What's that about?!

Train, train, train, train train, train,

No comments:

Post a Comment