Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Scalp - Had enough...

Hmmm - Although I stuck the first move of 'Dark Angle' today for the first time (using the feet beta learned in the last session) and am pretty excited to have done so, I've had enough of the Scalp.

Drove there with Claire... I drove, not Claire - and we made it there and back safe and sound and that was a big boost to my driving confidence. It was pretty cool to have someone brave enough to accompany me while I found my bouldering driving feet!

I like Dark Angle, it's a cool problem and a cool block - but the rest of The Scalp leaves me a little feckless, topped off with a good dose of 'couldn't care less'.

It was a fun morning and we met up with Dave and then hours later, Matt and Darragh, but by the time my energy was spent on Dark Angle at about lunchtime - I was ready to hit the road.

I must be tired after the week in work cause I had a nap when I got in.

I need a good classic Wicklow location to get my psyche back.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you have Eoins dinner ready after your nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa! Sunday was mint!!! You missed a great morning out - This Sunday Mall Hill, Glendasan, Glenmalure, Lough Nahanagan, Lough Bray? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear weather/ Wicklow races/ Anything else that might stand in our way,

    Can we please just get to Mall Hill this weekend?!!!!!!

    Sincerely,
    Irish Boulderers

    ReplyDelete