Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Self Preservation.

Had a lovely session in the Co op this evening with Shane, Ron and Howard.

It marks the start of my 'get stronger' come back!

Got shut down on almost everything and I noted that I'd lost finger strength and all my power was gone... Unconvinced, Ron questioned me and asked... In a week?

Ok, I was probably being dramatic - but I believed myself... which is worrying...

Ron later said something like, it looked like my core was protecting itself as my mind went for moves and my body didn't respond as it normally would.

Never the less, I had a good session, and a good laugh with the guys - Shane brought 'After Eights' and Ron brought jellies.

Ron has a nice new project on the 45 that involves big moves through big jugs that we all fell off because of too much turkey.

I look forward to sending it.

Having met Frank earlier for a bite to eat and having had such a lovely session at the board, I came home with a big smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment